On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Adam <sir.adamw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Were you referring to Hobo or Heroku for your hobby projects? Im new
> to Heroku, but I do fancy Hobo. Its definitely a bit slower than
> native Rails but i like the gracefulness of the model/schema
> definitions along with a bunch of extra handy helper to knock out one-
> off projects quick. Also, im a super newb developer so its not as if
> my needs are extreme.

Heroku. I haven't done much Rails in anger, so I haven't been exposed
to much Hobo, except for some initial articles on it a few years back.

Heroku is ace, especially for experiments and hobby projects. Have to
love getting an interactive console window open on a server like that.

--
http://richardconroy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/RichardConroy