I am looking for a good reliable way of getting my full logs.
Solutions like Hoptod, New Relic and Get Exceptional all focus
tracking errors or summarizing performance (from what I can tell). But
sometimes I just want to see the actual logs of what an actual user
did when interacting with my app.

Of course there is "heroku logs" but that just shows you the last few
request. Not to mention I think it may only show one dyno as requests
seem to be missing. LogWorm looks right up my alley but I tried to
sign up for their service a month or two ago and never heard back from
them (they are in private beta).

So now I am wondering if I need to try to roll my own (http://
github.com/peburrows/mongo_db_logger look promising) or if there is
already a off-the-shelf solution out there?