I don't know it this will help, but my Gemfile looks quite different.
First, the sources line is like this:

source 'http://gemcutter.org'

probably both notations are valid though. The problematic part is probably
your Authlogic line. Mine looks like this:

gem 'authlogic', :git => 'http://github.com/binarylogic/authlogic.git',
'2.1.3'

As you can see, I include a complete url to a concrete git file instead of
just referencing the repository like you do.

I hope that helps.