I'm trying to get a Rails 2.3.4 app running on Heroku.  I'm using a
Gemfile and bundler to manage the gems. I followed the instructions
at

http://gembundler.com/rails23.html

My test group looks like this:

group :test do
  gem 'factory_girl', '1.2.3'
  gem 'thoughtbot-shoulda', '2.10.2'
  # gem 'jtrupiano-timecop', '0.3.0'
  gem 'fakeweb', '1.2.6'
  gem 'nokogiri', '1.3.3'
  gem 'webrat', '0.5.3'

  # At the bottom due to a loading bug in Rails
  gem 'jferris-mocha', '0.9.7.20090911190113'
end

and I have set the config variable to ignore test and development
gems:

heroku config:add BUNDLE_WITHOUT="test development" --app hwcollection

However, when I try to run the app, it fails.  I've updated config/
preinitializer.rb to tell me what the problem is and I'm getting:

 Bundler couldn't find some gems: #<Bundler::GemNotFound: Could not
find factory_girl-1.2.3 in any of the sources>.Did you run `bundle
install`? (RuntimeError)

How do I get it to not load development / test gems?