Most likely not, unless your app has only one dyno, and even then it's not 100%
guaranteed.

That said.. I do this in one of my apps, where the tmp fs is used to store
compiled/cached versions of files. In that case, each dyno would have a copy of
the file. That case has worked great for me so far. I also use it to store
files rendered in a Delayed::Job for the purpose of uploading to S3.

Jimmy