Hi guys,

So I've been having some issues running an eventmachine worker on
Heroku. After some tedious debugging I realized that it didn't appear
to be what the event machine was doing that caused the problem. A
simple eventmachine loops that does nothing but logging a tick every
second is killed as well.

My problem:
The eventmachine process is being terminated within 15 seconds from
start. A SystemExit exception is thrown.

My setup:
The rake task jobs:work uses the daemons gem to start a new daemon
that runs the eventmachine reactor.

Here is the three simple files used:
https://gist.github.com/061ab6973843c31dace3
And the logged output: https://gist.github.com/b7beaeed48b8059efc4b

What makes it this difficult to have an EM-process running?

It's running perfectly on a local machine, of course.

Cheers