I am having the same problem after my last push.

http://emberlene.heroku.com/

The default Rails page is showing and it runs correctly locally.  If I
go directly to a page it works fine:

http://emberlene.heroku.com/about

http://emberlene.heroku.com/contact

http://emberlene.heroku.com/help

http://emberlene.heroku.com/signup

They all work if you try:

http://emberlene.heroku.com/ or http://emberlene.heroku.com/home or
click on any of the links on the pages that work you get the default
Rails page.  I will post back if I figure it out.