Bug resolved by removing gemfile.lock and submit changes on heroku.

here is the mail from heroku support :
If you're using windows, native extensions won't work on heroku if you
have a Gemfile.lock in your git repo because of the way bundler
currently handles platforms. Can you remove your Gemfile.lock and try
deploying again?

Thanks for heroku support

Vincent