Thanks, Nick

My search engine did go down again in the past hour and I had to re-index my
records once more to fix that.

I'm based in Asia where it's Monday morning and my site's busiest time so
I'm not going to do anything drastic right now. I'll wipe the index and
regenerate it overnight and contact your support if the problem hasn't
resolved itself.

I've been with you since May 2010, so it may be an unrelated problem.

Stephen