I have a bit of a problem. I want my site to only work on SSL, so I
have setup a before_filter to redirect to HTTPS if needed.

The problem is that if I cache a page (and even if it get's cached on
https) the page can then get loaded on http without being redirected.

I imagine the way to solve this is to split apart the cache for https
and http, or to somehow handle the redirect in nginx rather than in my
app.

Is there any way to do this or am I screwed?