Hello,

I would like to use different users with different keys. When I tried:

git clone ...app.git it says:
! o...@user.com not authorized to access APPNAME

I generated another SSH key to another folder.
Then 'heroku logout' then 'heroku login' with another user.
Then I 'heroku keys:add' <where the public key> was added succesfully.

I checked everything:
heroku list - see the apps,
heroku keys - see my keys with the new user.

Means I have new user, I coud login, I have new SSH key, it's added, I
can see the apps and have all permissions - but I still cannot use git
clone.

Any help is highly appriciated, many thanks,
Zoltan