We are using Heroku with Hostname SSL and are experiencing problem with our
domain being pointed to new IP addresses very frequently.

Yesterday we had 50.17.237.46, a couple of hours ago 174.129.30.102, then
174.129.38.100 and now 174.129.38.100. When trying to fetch the web page on
the host being used the moment before with
curl -H "Host: www.tv4play.se" xx.xx.xx.xx

 we get no answer or an empty reply.

Since visitors web browsers tend to cache their DNS lookups they will get a
blank screen until they force reload or change browser.

It seems like this problem has increased during the past day. Earlier we had
a few spurious reports of people reaching wrong host but now we see this
problem ourselves.

Have anyone else noticed this? Any pointers to get rid of this problem?

Thanks in advance,

David

--
David Hall, M. Sc., TV4