I keep getting the following error when running a rake task that is
supposed to start a worker daemon on heroku.

=> Located unlocked Gemfile for production
ERROR: no command given
Usage: tweetstream <command> <options> -- <application options>

However, I've created a rake task in lib/tasks (I'm using padrino)
which defines jobs:work (which I trigger with heroku rake jobs:work as

exec {ruby 'lib/tasks/tweetstreamer.rb' start}

The tweetstreamer.rb file adds a class to connect to the MongoHQ
database, but other than that is straight up out of the docs in terms
of daemonizing tweetstream

ie.
TweetStream::Daemon.new(ENV['TWITTER_USERNAME'],
ENV['TWITTER_PASSWORD']).track('term1', 'term2', 'term3') do |status|
     status.do stuff
end

So, a bit stumped here and can't seem to fund much doc love on heroku
on the use of background processes if it's not delayed job or on
github for background worker processes using heroku. It's possible I'm
just not googling smart, but seems like it's a bit of a hole here (and
am putting my hand up for the blog post that'll help everyone who
might be working on this).

Can anyone point to a similar code example or provide some help here
to guide me?

thanks !
Daryl.