There is usually good reason why lists don't prefix. Line noise on the
subject line being one of them, also the availability of advanced e-mail
clients that can do powerful filtering.

For instance, in GMail, which both of you use, I can set a filter to label
all my Heroku posts.

Hence, subject prefixing becomes redundant, and also very irritating when
you are trying to identify old messages visually.

regards,
Richard

http://richardconroy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/RichardConroy