I started getting the following error about 10 days ago (maybe a bit more)

FeelingsController# (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid) "PGError: ERROR:
invalid byte sequence for encoding \"UTF8\": 0xf6726e71\nHINT: This
error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the encoding
expected by the server, which is controlled

The text that is being put into the database is in a different
language (I believe it is portugese). Is there a way to check the
encoding on the database and switch it if necessary? I'm actually at a
bit of a loss on how to resolve this.

-Corey

--
http://www.coreyhaines.com
The Internet's Premiere source of information about Corey Haines