Usually... but the app was running fine until yesterday when Heroku
states they thwarted a Dos attack. More than 5 other applications who
share vary similar code are just fine. Its just this one app... And
NewRelic responses times for the app in question are consistent within
at least the last month. So, why now and why it not effect the rest of
our applications who make the same webservice calls.

If our code is the same and response times are consistent and Heroku
made changes,...then ...y'know,