I'm running a Radiant CMS app. on "bamboo".

We're managing static assets via Amazon S3, and Radiant uses ImageMagick on the back end to thumbnail images, etc. before storing them.

The bamboo stack has ImageMagick and Ghostscript installed and available and it "just works," which is great.

However, there is another utility, ffmpeg, which is needed for thumbnailing video. This is not part of the bamboo stack.

This raises two questions for me:

1) Where can I find a comprehensive list of what's included in bamboo (REE 1.8.7). I'm assuming I'd be looking at some Phusion documentation for it.

2) Is there any way to get additional system utilities onto a Heroku installation? I don't think so, but thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Wes