Unfortunately contrib modules are difficult to support on our databases
today due to their namespace polluting nature and the requirement for
installing them as superuser. I'm afraid there isn't really a good
work-around, but we're optimistic that the new extension support in PG 9.1
will help us make this possible. In the mean time, if you'd like to contact
me off-list, I'd love to understand better what you're doing and why you
want both of those modules. It certainly helps us prioritize the work when
we see demand.

-p