Hello, looks like BUNDLE_WITHOUT config var has no effect on cedar

~/tmp/conference-app [heroku]$ bundle --version
Bundler version 1.1.pre.8

~/tmp/conference-app [heroku]$ heroku config --long
BUNDLE_WITHOUT => development:test:cucumber

on heroku

-----> Installing dependencies using Bundler version 1.1.pre.8
       Running: bundle install *--without development:test* --path
vendor/bundle --deployment
       Installing ZenTest (4.6.2) Unfortunately, a fatal error has occurred.
Please report this error to the Bundler issue tracker at
https://github.com/carlhuda/bundler/issues so that we can fix it. Thanks!

locally, bundle --without development:test:cucumber does not install
ZenTest, nor BUNDLE_WITHOUT=development:test:cucumber bundle install

It looks like I'm not the first one to face this problem and I failed to
find a solution at this time
?, Thierry