Earlier this evening i posted a note about only being able to run a Python
Facebook app from my local computer once. (I would have posted this update
as a reply to the original note, but it hasn't been published by the
moderator yet.)

I can reproduce the problem now. It happens when I click the "Log In" button
after loading http://localhost:5000. As long as I don't click that button, I
can bring up the login screen as many times as I want. But once I click Log
In, I get the error I posted earlier:

API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the
Application configuration.

 I'm on OS X, using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

Thanks,
Gary