Can someone point me to a current and working guide as to how to
create a heroku app under Lion? The Quickstart guide is outdated and
points to broken links. When I attempt to create an app under Lion I
get the following error:

https://gist.github.com/1245707

I tried this about 6-7 months ago under Snow Leopard and gave up out
of frustration, I'd really love to get a simple "hello world" app
working under Heroku some day to see what all the hype is about.