Hi,

I just upgraded my app to rails 3.1, now trying to push to cedar
stack. Getting the following error:

__________

**:bd fgro$ git push cedar master
Counting objects: 4254, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (1759/1759), done.
Connection to 10.96.25.43 closed by remote host.6 KiB/s
error: pack-objects died of signal 13

___________

I've searched the net but couldn't really find anything useful.

I've tried [git fsck / git repack / git gc]  without any success.

I don't think it's an out of disk space issue either, my repo didn't
change much in size with the upgrade. Also i removed a bunch of binary
files that were unnecessary.

I have another app where rails 3.1 deployment to cedar stack worked
flawlessly.

What could it be?

Thanks

fgro