Hi Richard.

I think I heard you correctly.
Is this just a typical scenario with 2 developers working on a common code base?
(Or 1 developer working from 2 different machines)

heroku can act as your central repository.

# git remote -v
should show heroku as your origin

On computer A,
You deploy/push to heroku.
# git push origin HEAD

on computer B
You pull those changes from heroku
# git pull —rebase origin HEAD

If you want to be able to share code between your 2 computers without deploying
to heroku will either require remote branches or have 2 different "central"
repositories (github and heroku)

—Keenan