Hey there,

I have been following http://ruby.railstutorial.org/chapters/beginning#top
since yesterday and I am going good on my machine with ROR. I have used
RailsInstaller for my environment on Windows7. My two apps are working good
on my localhost:3000 but as I put them into Heroku, I am getting error,
respectively, http://meinkampf.heroku.com and http://smoothipod.heroku.com.
I wonder why? :0

As I am a noob, I am just following as is said on the tutorial but I am
getting these error. May be it is some minor error, but since I am facing
this, haven't found any solution for this yet. So I would really appreciate
any kind of help or links to it.

Thanks in advance.