Hi,
I've been searching the web for a while but did not run into a
solution that helped fix the problem, so hoping you guys can help.

I'm developing on a local Windows 7 machine, with pg db. I'm using
Rails 3.1 and my heroku app uses a Cedar stack.

I tried running 'bundle install', 'bundle update', and 'bundle install
--no-deployment', as suggested, but still got the same error when
pushing to heroku.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Ehud

C:\Sites\first_app>git push heroku master
Counting objects: 25, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (18/18), done.
Writing objects: 100% (18/18), 2.03 KiB, done.
Total 18 (delta 9), reused 0 (delta 0)

-----> Heroku receiving push
-----> Ruby/Rails app detected
-----> Installing dependencies using Bundler version 1.1.rc
       Running: bundle install --without development:test --path
vendor/bundle
       You are trying to install in deployment mode after changing
       your Gemfile. Run `bundle install` elsewhere and add the
       updated Gemfile.lock to version control.
       If this is a development machine, remove the Gemfile freeze
       by running `bundle install --no-deployment`.
       You have added to the Gemfile:
       * source: rubygems repository http://rubygems.org/
       * heroku
       * rails (= 3.1.0)
       * pg
       * sass-rails (~> 3.1.0)
       * coffee-rails (~> 3.1.0)
       * uglifier
       * jquery-rails
       * turn

 !
 !     Failed to install gems via Bundler.
 !
 !     Heroku push rejected, failed to compile Ruby/rails app

To g...@heroku.com:<app name>.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '<app name>.git'