Adam, tried that but no worky for me. Here's what I see. On Bamboo,
when I push code, I usually see thin and the bundle exec rake getting
killed with SIGTERM (with full backtrace) and then restarted. With
Cedar, all I get is 'Release v%% created by' message.

If I now do heroku ps;scale worker=0 followed by worker=1 I see the
'Starting process with command' message. However this is only for the
worker, but not the mailer.

Thanks,

K.
---