I am a beginner of Face Book and so know Heroku little.
So I cannot understand a little about them,but I want to achieve my
work,please teach me to matters to solve the problem.

I make  a Face Book app on Windows Vista,and can do heroku login.
But I cannot deploy my app on Heroku.
I have rsa keys.Sometimes struggling with my app,the pair of keys
increase to 4.

Commanding "git push heroku master"  is not working with an error as
the following.
"fatal:"heroku" does no appear to  be a git repository."and
"fata]:The remote end hung up unexpectedly."

Are there a good way to solve this problem?