Oh.  This is Play 2.  You need your Procfile for a Play 2 app to be:
web: target/start

More details:
https://github.com/playframework/Play20/wiki/ProductionHeroku

-James

On 12/03/2011 12:43 AM, Paweł Stawicki wrote:
It was vanilla clean app. Created in new, empty dir by "play new
helloworld", and I didn't change anything in it.

However, it was Play 2.0 beta, maybe this is the cause. I'll try with
stable version.

Best regards
--
Paweł Stawicki