We pay Heroku for hosting our Rails app, with several dynos & workers, as
well as MongoLab services, etc.

Our app is on Cedar and we're looking to improve performance by
implementing Rails caching in mongoDB.  Will John Nunemaker's "bin" gem
work best?  (It works well in development.)  Or is there a better option?

Among other things, I'm concerned that cached information will not be
shared across dynos if "bin" / Rails / heroku configs are not correct.

Thanks for anyone who can help.