I want to make a Facebook app that's like a questionnaire.

After the user answers the questions, it will display statistics about
how everyone who took the questionnaire answered. It will show what %
of people answered "yes" and what % of people answered "no."

In order to do this, I need to save the user's answers somewhere. I
heard that I can't save it to the Heroku server?

How do I save user's responses so that they can be retrieved later to
do these calculations?