Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a project that makes use of a parent POM (war-
base-pom) not accessible in any public repository.  Is there a way I
can make this parent POM available to my project in the Heroku system
so that my project can build on the Heroku server?

Here's a snippet of what happens when trying to push to heroku master:

-----> Heroku receiving push
-----> Java app detected
-----> Installing Maven 3.0.3..... done
-----> Installing settings.xml..... done
-----> executing /app/tmp/repo.git/.cache/.maven/bin/mvn -B -
Duser.home=/tmp/build_3f58kockin5t0 -Dmaven.repo.local=/app/tmp/
repo.git/.cache/.m2/repository -s /app/tmp/repo.git/.cache/.m2/
settings.xml -DskipTests=true clean install
       [INFO] Scanning for projects...
       Downloading:
http://mvn-repo.wvrgroup.internal/maven/com/homeaway/war-base-pom/14.0/war-base-pom-14.0.pom
       Downloading:
http://s3pository.heroku.com/jvm/com/homeaway/war-base-pom/14.0/war-base-pom-14.0.pom
       [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
       [ERROR]
       [ERROR]   The project com.homeaway:conversations-endpoint:1.0-
SNAPSHOT (/tmp/build_3f58kockin5t0/pom.xml) has 1 error
       [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer
artifact com.homeaway:war-base-pom:pom:14.0 from/to homeaway (http://
mvn-repo.wvrgroup.internal/maven): Error transferring file: mvn-
repo.wvrgroup.internal and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local
POM @ line 6, column 13: Unknown host mvn-repo.wvrgroup.internal ->
[Help 2]