I haven't tried it but I wonder if using the ssl:endpoint addon would
get around this?

It's my understanding that you're given a different endpoint then which
is an alias to an EC2 elastic load balancer. I would guess that
customers wouldn't all have the same proxy IP addresses in this case and
this would at least make you less likely to be considered the same as
all the other sites? but like I say I haven't tried it at all.

Steve

--
Steve Smith
@cloudmailin