I've been trying to make my app work on Heroku without using external file
server / postgresql YET

currently stuck on debugging an issue with the final part of my application

I've diagnosed it to the two most obvious problem and require advice for
making it work

The first part of the application allows user to select, drag and resize
images while the second part compiles all of the images into a single image
for other uses

the problem now is with the compiling part which works locally but not on
Heroku (file server? sorry, newbie to web app development)

and through several testing I think it is either :

1) Compilation of image was done through PHP, GD library to be specific and
i've checked the phpinfo but it looks like it DOES support PHP GD library
(not sure)

2) Heroku does not allow the php to write onto file server but I've tried
several ways but I am not very sure how to do it without writing onto file
server

please advise !

---
"Heroku Community" group.