Can anyone shed some light on why my Heroku deployed Tomcat app gradually
increases right to 512 mb, sticks there and then causes the r14 error to go
off continually?  It's odd that it doesn't rise past that point, it would
seem to me that I have some memory setting set incorrectly, because it
doesn't seem like a memory leak since it never goes over 512 mb.  Oddly
enough New Relic never reports the app never going over ~390 mb...  But I'm
not sure if that includes the virtual machine space or not.  This is
something that has confused me for ever. It would be great if someone could
shed some light.

Thanks,
Jimmy

www.kagubuzz.com