pyelasticsearch==0.6.1

>From within one of my celery tasks when making thumbnails, I noticed the
following error:

2014-04-08T01:15:32.046053+00:00 app[celery.1]: [2014-04-07 18:15:32,045:
INFO/Worker-1] Resetting dropped connection:
pepper-671931.us-east-1.bonsai.io

The odd thing is when this error occurs (which apparently is my connection
to my Bonsai ElasticSearch add-on), my thumbnails URLs fail to be saved to
my Heroku Postgres database from within the Celery task. So far, this is
the only case scenario that I've seen it occur.

Most likely there are a number of issues involved, and I have been
researching some possible ones: timing, transactions within Django view and
Celery tasks, etc. But I am wondering why is this particular error
occurring in the first place with Bonsai Elasticsearch? Is Celery handling
this error, and if so, why? I have no code in my Celery task that involves
ES at all.

I've googled, searched through StackOverflow, and searched this google
group as well, and will continue to search. I've submitted a support ticket
to Heroku as well.

Any assistance or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks well in
advance. - Rise

---
"Heroku Community" group.
to heroku+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.