Greetings,

Since you were having trouble, I put it up for you, with all credits.
You should be able to edit it, copy it around, and pull it into your
warehouse account, or Vinay, if you want to pull it into the "official"
collection, it's there for that, as well.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=96d7b6648c26bf4839c3cdb33e020ae8

also findable by:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=1577824392148469121658066&scoring=m

Percy