My friend was very sick, and I was only able to do one half-roof and one
three-wall piece by myself on Monday. It all seemed to work and fit together
really well, and all tight-hinges on the roof does seem to make the design
stronger. But I was not yet able to put the full roof together, so I cannot
comment on the stability of the completed structure.

Has anyone else attempted a two-piece roof with all-camp-danger-tight-hinges
on a semi-folding H13?

-dou