Not vapor barrier. That brand has a technology (holes of some sort) that
allows moisture escape. Thinking the attached radiant barrier on the inside
and maybe one of the nanopaints with a radiant barier filler on the outside
is a simple and relatively inexpensive step 1 fix. At my local home depot
the 7/16" LP brand techshield is $8.67 only a bit more than the regular osb
at $6.27...about a $30 project cost increase....but you cant buy radiant
barrier for that price so i'm thinking it would be a good deal for wood
structures!
Live life fully today!
LaRahna