From: hexayurt@googlegroups.com [mailto:hexayurt@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anna Olivia Moore
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 10:13 AM
To: hexayurt@googlegroups.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [hexayurt] Tape for hexayurt at burning man

On a scale of 1 to 10, how necessary is the foil tape to cover the
bi-filament?  For a single use on the playa, figuring I can always upgrade
my taping next year.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Joshua Keroes <jos...@keroes.com> wrote:

6" wide bidirectional filament tape covered by foil tape is still the
recommendation as far as I know.

http://hexayurttape.com <http://hexayurttape.com/>  has the first.
HD/Lowes/your local hardware store has the other stuff.