Last year my friend Swami hosted the Happy Hour, and I'd love to see it
happen again.  I'm wondering if there's some fabulous camp that would like
to host it?

I'd like to have something happen around 3 pm on Wednesday or Thursday. I
like geeking out about hexayurts, but we have more serious fun to have after
dark, yes?
I will joyfully provide gin and tonics, the Vinay Gupta-approved Official
Drink of the Hexayurt. I can possibly also bring portable music/speakers if
that's needed
People can certainly bring drinks/snacks to share: BONUS POINTS for
hexagon-shaped foods (or ice cubes...?)
You win a big prize if you bring Julie a hexagonal martini glass that she
can keep.  I'm not sure they even exist.

The ultimate extra wonderful thing that I'd love to have at the Happy Hour
is Special Guest: Vinay!  And maybe even Lucas!  Vinay hasn't been able to
burn for many years and it's possible, if we're in wifi range, we could
skype him in.

Thanks and you can also chat me up offline: juliedan...@gmail.com