On Aug 4, 2:15 pm, KK <koffeekomma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm...I'll look out here and see what they stock. They "looked" like 5
> gal buckets.
?hl=en.

Here is the deal. Just got back from HD.
They *are* 4.75 gal. on the label. Bucket looks like a standard "5
gal"

687 Enviro White is $115. 12 year warranty. Rated for ponding water.
587 "plain" (thickest) was $99. 10 year warranty. Rated for ponding
water.
287 Solarflex is $77. 7 year warranty. *NOT* rated  for ponded water.

So...the middle grade is "thicker".
The cheapest stuff is *not* "waterproof".
Enviro White supposedly repels dirt better and has longest warranty
(toughest?)

I'm going to go with the Enviro White for testing.
Coyote shit filled blowing dirt is New Mexico's #1 hazard right? ;)
I should be firmly on the safe side choosing that product.

That's the report from the field.