*sold out*

"!"

How many hexayurts are there going to be on the playa this year?

On 15/08/12 21:24, Tre Tuna wrote:
Seems I was one day late in purchasing my tape and every single one of the "normal" retailers online have sold completely out and probably won't have any more before the burn. So I'm looking for anyone that knows a place to get any at this moment, or is willing to release some of their precious tape to a fellow burner for my HexaYurt build... Looking for 3-4 rolls of 6" and 2 rolls of 3", please let me know if you wave any you're willing to part with. Even if it's just 1 or 2 rolls, maybe I can piece it together through several different people.

Thanks so much, and here's to a good burn!

Tre Tuna