How much does Ubetshelter cost per unit?

And, yes you'd be bonkers to use SketchUp for production engineering, but
for visualization of possible buildings, it is great.

SketchUp gave me a free $500 licence around 2003. The drawings I did got me
the $500 dropshipped hexacomb cardboard from Pactive and the tape from 3M.

SketchUp will always have a.special place in my heart.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040805133122/http://mindismoving.org/hexayurt/

You can see those original drawings at this link.

So, yeah, it's path dependence. We were with SketchUp at the beginning, and
we are there still.

Vinay