Some days may be 24/7, but most shouldn't.  I'm in school and will be
rehabbing an old house on the property.  The intention is to live in the
hexayurt while fixing up a couple of rooms in the house.

I like the idea of the taller yurt for ease of entry, but the basic low
profile suits me better I think.  Less issues with wind (I'm in the
mountains) and less air to heat.  A more serious door is a definite,
though.  I was thinking of a sandwich of plywood and foam and framing out
the opening to use real hinges.  I also may put in two doors opposite each
other...the idea of a fire blocking exit from this thing scares the crap
out of me.

I like the LED light idea...also considering the pop bottle "lights" for
daytime.

Thanks!