Hi All,

I'm posting on behalf of a friend who is trying to build a new H12 this
year.  In years past, I've always had success getting boards from Lowe's.
 Even last year I was camping with some virgins, and they got their boards
from Lowe's.  It appears this year, Lowe's indicated they are no longer
carrying the 1" R-Max insulation boards.  A sales rep at the store
indicated they have discontinued carrying them.

Last I checked, Home Depot sells them but the price was around $19.00 per
board or more.  Lowe's (when they sold them), had them for around $15.00 or
so.  This is some substantial savings when purchasing all 12.

Has anyone bought these boards lately in the bay area, and if so can they
provide me with details on where they bought them from and how much it
costed per board?  We're only interested in the 1" R-Max.

Thanks in advance!