Hello hexayurt people -

I'm making my first hexayurt. I've decided on the 6'. I'd like to make it
with camp danger hinges. I see that the regular instructions for the 6'
takes 2 rolls of 3" wide tape. That 3" tape is better for this size of
yurt.

For camp danger hinges, the camp danger page says I will still use the same
amount of tape. So, my question is, were they expecting I would be using 6
inch tape for the hinges and 3 inch tape for the edges? How many rolls
would I order of each width of tape? And, a separate question, would one
roll do it for the foil tape?

Thanks for your advice.

April (I need a playa name)