Hi -

Building my first HYurt, and have been reading all the right stuff /
watching all the right videos (e.g. appropredia & Danger).

BUT - I'm puzzled about one thing: what kind of tool to cut with?

The only Rmax available in my region is the 2" stuff, and that seems pretty
thick to cut through. I'd have thought to buy one of those utility knives
with the retractable / extendable blades, but the only ones I see at Home
Depot are the ones that have a tip-snapoff to give you a new sharp bit at
the front, and I'm thinking those might just break when trying to cut a
rounded door / window corner.

I'm also assuming that:
- A bigger knife might be too thick in trying to cut through the foam, and
bind up when cutting;
- A drywall saw will take away too much material, nor will it make a nice
clean cut.

So, what do people use for the 2" foam?

Call me curious.
-jb