Hi all,
Making my first H12 hexayurt and I'd like to make a magnetic door. Can
anyone advise what magnet size/strength to use for the magnetic door? Our
design is basically the same as the magnetic door shown on appropedia
(mitered edge 1" R-max for the door, plywood footboard). Also, what type of
metal plate works well to attract the door to the magnets? Any horror
stories of rare earth magnets not withstanding the rare earth wind speeds
of the playa?

Thanks,
Gordon