Thank you, Chris. I sincerely hope this will be a painless, productive and
fruitful process for everybody.

I think you'll love how tough this stuff is: have you seen samples? I used
to have a box of six inch squares Dow sent me, and they were mind-blowingly
tough.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help (hexayurt home page?) Good
luck!

--
*Vinay Gupta *  * hexay...@gmail.com <hexay...@gmail.com> *
*http://re.silience.com* <http://re.silience.com>