On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:58:05 PM UTC+1, Alexander Griffin wrote:
> Here's pictures of WolfYurt 2.0 -- my H12 standard hexayurt made with velcro
> and cordura

The way the roof cone "flaps" attach to the wall sections, aren't you losing
the structural integrity granted by having an unbroken tension band going
around the top of the walls? I thought this was important.

You could get this back by sticking your Velcro hook tape around the top of the
wall panels and the bottom of the roof panels, then having the loops sewn to
one long ribbon of cordura that went all the way around (and then stuck to
itself at the end/start with another little patch of hook and loop on the
outside.)

Also, your roof folds into six separate "chunks"?

Cheers, Robert.